There are many things you can do to help your community become tobacco-free! See below for a few ideas.
For local impact:
- Sign our letter in support of tobacco free pharmacies
- Sign our letter restricting the density and proximity of tobacco retailers near schools
- Attend town or city board meetings to let officials know that you support a Tobacco Free Ordinance
- Host an event
- Write a letter to the editor
For state-wide impact:
- Support Tobacco-Free Pharmacies here
- Support our Seen Enough campaign to reduce tobacco marketing in stores here
- Visit the Seen Enough website
- Contact your legislators
Stay connected on social media:
- Follow us on Twitter @STTACNY or @STTAC_RC
- Share your story with us or others
For more information on any of the above ideas or more, please contact STTAC via e-mail at or by telephone at 607-737-2858.